Business 2 Business (B2B) event ECO-INNOVATION IN THE CHANNEL PORTS being organised by the Port de Calais on Thursday 9th February 2012
In the time it takes to make the crossing between Calais and Dover, come and discover the innovations that boost port logistics and meet innovative companies from the sector during a unique networking opportunity afloat.
NOTE THAT ID CARD or PASSPORT ARE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO ACCESS AND ATTEND THE EVENT (BORDERS FORMALITIES)
For further information, please contact Alexandre at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The program of the 9th of February, 2012.
10h00 Welcome at Calais Ferry-Terminal
Place: terminal restaurant on 2nd Floor
10h30 Optional: visit to Calais Port.
10h45 Start of registration of participants at Calais Ferry-terminal
11h00 End of registration of participants
11h30 Visit to the Ferry Terminal
12h00 Last embarkation on board of the P&O Ferry - Spirit of Britain
Channel– Networking : agenda
12h15 Welcome and introduction –
Jean Marc Puissesseau, president of the CCI Côte d’Opale, Wim Stubbe, lead-partner of the PATCH project.
° Richard Tuffs, director of ERRIN (European Regions Research and Innovation Network): EU funds and opportunities for Eco-innovation (Ecolink+)
° Tom Van Den Noortgaete (Royal Haskoning Belgium):” which new energies for the ports of tomorrow ? Study of the opportunities for the development and the use of renewable energy at the port of Calais.”
13h00 Round table debate, introduced by Jacques Hennebel
Theme : « Eco-innovation in the infrastructure and the logistics for the ports of the future.” With the active participation of:
- Marilyn Verbauwhede, Director Bouygues Construction (F), responsable for port and maritime infrastructure, utilization of new materials in maritime infrastructure
- Patrick Miton, SOHO, Architecture et Urbanisme (F), multimodal logistic zone Calais-Premier
- Didier Caudard-Breille, DCB International (F), promotor of the multimodal logistic zone Calais-Premier
- Philippe Faucoeur, RMR Industries (F), engineering of « cold ironing »-systems
- Ian Saunders, D5 Architects (UK), development of Zero-emission terminal at the port of Portsmouth
- Paul Stoelinga, Deerns Consulting Engineers (NL), Sea-water technologies
- Emmanuel Timmermans, NV REBO (B), business development manager of the terminal for the wind-energy and the offshore industry
- Thierry Monier, EGIS EAU (F), port construction and development of bio-diversity.
14h15 Lunch cocktail
14h45 Networking – B2B – meeting the port-partners of
Patch and the entrepreneurs from Belgium, France, the Netherlands and the UK, active in the field of : port construction, port engineering, construction of warehouses, energy, lighting, multimodal engineering, cranes and gantries, energy efficiency, etc..
16h20 Return to the port of Calais
16h30 End of the day